The Spectres of Amar Pass
Small sects of Gnolls have broken off from their vicious kin and try to live a much more peaceful existence. What strayed these Gnolls from their destructive path is unknown. Some believe it is the natural progression of the race, others believe it to be going back to their true roots and others see it as weakness that must be destroyed. The Gnolls that have split off live in small and simple communities on the edge of the lands of society.
From time to time a member of these solitary tribes embarks on a career in adventuring, a tough role indeed. The sight of a Gnoll walking on a travel way or into a village is one that inspires fear. Town Watch often attack on sight. Villagers are often just as kind, running to whatever arms they have while sending the women and children inside. To say life on the road for a Gnoll is a tough one is an understatement. Lucky Gnolls find companions that will have their backs during those tense moments and smart Gnolls will do all they can to hide their form from the outside world.
- Gnoll Stats
- Gnoll Racial Trails: +2 Strength, +1 Dexterity.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Knoll have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base speed: 30 feet (6 squares)
- Natural Weapon: Gnolls are proficient with a bite attack (unarmed strike), which deals 1d4 damage.
- Rampage: When the gnoll reduces a creature to 0 hitpoints with a melee attack on its turn, a Gnoll can take a bonus action to move up to half your speed and make another attack.
- Superior Darkvision: Gnoll’s have superior vision to humans,they can see in dim light within 120 feet as if they were in bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. They cannot discern colour in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Natural Armor: You have a natural armor bonus of +2. When unarmored, your AC is equal to 10 + 2 + your dexterity modifier.
- Keen Smell: Gnolls have advantage on Perception checks that can rely on smell.
- Languages: Gnolls speak a regional language and Gnoll.
Back to Races